Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Quinlyn!


Hey everyone!

Do you know what day it is?

It is............................................................................................................................................
QUINLYN'S BIRTHDAY! :) She is one of our contributors here and the one who started the blog! :) Happy Birthday, Quinlyn! I hope you have a GREAT day! :D



Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Quinlyn, Happy Birthday To You! (And many more!) LOL That's what my family does every time we sing Happy Birthday. ;)



Anyway, I hope you have a great day, super presents, and a very good day that you will remember always! :)

Happy Birthday, Quinlyn! :D

~Hannah

6 comments:

Quinlyn said...

Aww, thank you Hannah! :) LOL, my mom says "and many more" too!

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday Quinlyn!

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Quinny! I hope you have a great day!

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Hey Quilyn! Happy Birthday, dear girl! I would love to design your blog as a little birthday present, if you wouldn't mind. :)

Please email me at hedesignsblog@gmail.com

~bree

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday, Quinlyn! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! How does it feel to be a teenager now? ;)

~Alisha :)

Anne said...

HAPPY Birthday, Quinlyn! YAY! You're 13!! :)