Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some suggestions. . .;)

Hey everyone! :D

Do any of you have hair-styling tips for ALOF doll hair? Because Elsie's two little ponytails and curls are getting kind of boring. . .LOL I need something new! :P

I'm asking this also because of some masks I have recently been making out of some posterboard. I got the mask ideas from Ourdolls. I had some paper leaves and flowers so I glued them to the masks. They look pretty nice! I could improve though. LOL

In a month and a week, I'm deciding that's the doll masked parade when all of my dolls will parade around with their masks on in the night with Christmas lights draped over trees. It's going to be the day after Samantha's birthday (for those of you who don't know when Sammy's birthday is, it's May 21st, so my masked parade will be held May 22d. ) :)

Thanks! Still, I would like some ideas for doll hair though! Thanks!

~Hannah

7 comments:

Carmel Elizabeth said...

I have an idea! first of all, you will need more ponytails; i suggest thin ones. second, take the hair all together to the back of her head, and do a bun by twisting it and tying. if you need more ponytails, go ahead! also, you could pull the front hair back into alittle pony tail, then using the rest of the hair, make two braids, one on each side. my last idea is to take elsie's hair and do a side ponytail (on one side of her head.) if her hair is not long enough, then just do one low down on her neck. for more ideas, please email me at kookogeygirl@comcast.net

~Gianna

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I will have to try that on all of my dolls too! The only thing is, a braid might be hard on her curls, but I will HAVE to try it on my Samantha doll. I had never thought of putting a braid on curly-haired dolls. Thanks!

~Hannah

Carmel Elizabeth said...

yeah, a braid might be hard. but if you did get it, it would look pretty awesome; curly ends and all!

Claire said...

My birthday is may 21st!

Unknown said...

Cool Claire, my birthday is closest to my Julie doll's! Yeah I know a braid would be hard on Elsie's hair, Chef Gianne, but I will have to try it on Samantha sometime. She has pretty curly hair. :)

Unknown said...

I mean Chef Gianna! Not Chef Gianne! :P

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Thanks for using my idea!!! :)

~Gianna