Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Pictures Of Kathleen!

Quinlyn, is having an ALOF contest on the American Girl Fan Message Board! I am in it! I am going to start posting my pix that I enter for her contest! Also some X-tra pics thrown in ;)
This is entry #1 for Quinny's contest! 
For the category, Friendship.
The Caption is: Kathleen making a friend by saying hi, because hi is the first word in a great friendship.


Entry #2 for the category, Books.
Caption: Kathleen Reads Books to Hannah, while Hannah acts out what she is reading.


Now just random pictures!














Which one do you like the best??

3 comments:

Anne said...

Awww, Kathleen is so adorable!
She looks so cute walking outside!

Judy Dudich said...

I LOVE the photo of the three shadows!
Very cute!

Laura
xo

Carmel Elizabeth said...

So cute!!!! i really can't decide which doll is my favorite!