Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hi Everyone! I am Quinlyn!

Hello Readers!

Welcome to the Dolls of Faith blog! This blog is about A Life of Faith dolls, beautiful dolls with gorgeous clothes and wonderful faith-baised stories. My name is Quinlyn and I am one of the admins/authors of this blog. The others are Anne, Ima Virginia, and Sonja! :)

Here is a little bit about me: I have three ALOF dolls, Laylie, Millie, and Elsie. I am planning on collecting all of them, though! I love to read and be on the computer and blog! And I love the Lord!

In this blog we will of course post about our ALOF dolls, and also about where you can find them, now that the company had to go out of business. We will also post pictures of these beautiful dolls! Speaking of pictures, here is one of my most recent photos of all of my girls together:



~Quinlyn

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I just LOVE the coats, Quinlyn! :D